Welcome!

Welcome to Craft With Cheryl — I’m so glad you’re here ๐Ÿ’›

I share weekly card making classes and fun paper crafting ideas using Stampin’ Up! products. Whether you’re brand new or have been crafting for years, you’ll find simple, step-by-step projects you can create right along with me.


๐ŸŽฅ Join Me Live Each Week
Tuesday: Mystery Stamping
Thursday: Card Making Class

๐ŸŽฅ Watch My Latest Class


✂️ My Favorite Tools ๐Ÿ’Œ Get Free Weekly Tutorial

Let’s get crafting! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thursday, September 3, 2026

Christmas Mice Fun Fold Card | Mystery Stamping #35

I brought an older Mystery Stamping layout back this week and gave it a completely new Christmas look!

For Mystery Stamping #35, I used the adorable Stampin’ Up! Christmas Mice Bundle along with A Little Christmas Designer Series Paper to create this Christmas fun fold card.

One of the things I love about Mystery Stamping is that the measurements may stay the same, but the finished card can look completely different depending on the stamps, paper, and colors you choose.


Christmas Mice Card Details

The Christmas Mice Bundle has so many cute little details, but one of my favorites is the way the dies allow the mice to hold some of the accessories.
For my card, this little mouse is delivering a Christmas present. I paired him with the sentiment “Sending little moments of joy & cheer,” which seemed just right for this sweet Christmas card.
The plaid A Little Christmas Designer Series Paper gave me the traditional Christmas colors I wanted and worked perfectly with the bright red gift.

Mystery Stamping #35 Clue

If you’d like to create your own version of Mystery Stamping #35, use the clue below to gather and cut your supplies.


Remember—you do not need to use the same products or colors that I used. Choose supplies from your own craft room and see where the mystery takes you!

That’s half the fun.

Watch Mystery Stamping #35

You can watch the full Mystery Stamping #35 cardmaking tutorial below and see how my Christmas Mice card comes together.


If you’re playing along, I recommend creating your card from the clue first and then watching the video to see how our finished cards compare.

More Christmas Mice Inspiration

The Christmas Mice Bundle is also one of the featured bundles for Stamping Cross Country Fall ’26, so you’ll be seeing even more ideas using these cute little mice.
The Stamping Cross Country Digital Experience is available if you’d like access to the projects, tutorials, and classes and want to craft along on your own schedule.
You can find Stamping Cross Country, my Stampin’ Up! shop, upcoming classes, and all of my current links at CraftWithCheryl.com.


Try Mystery Stamping With Me

Mystery Stamping is one of my favorite ways to use supplies I already own and look at my stamp sets and Designer Series Paper in a completely different way.
If you make Mystery Stamping #35, I’d love to see what you create. The layout may be the same, but everyone’s finished card is always a little different!

No comments:

Post a Comment