Autumn Fields Fun Fold Card | Mystery Stamping #110
Mystery Stamping #110: An Autumn Fields Fun Fold Card
A little wheat, rich autumn paper, and a grateful heart—this Mystery Stamping card feels especially fitting during harvest on our Montana farm.
For this card, I used the Autumn Fields Bundle with Autumn Opulence Designer Series Paper. Both products are from Stampin’ Up!® The patterned front flap and narrow plaid panel show off two coordinating designs, while an arched greeting piece brings the wheat to the front. A linen thread bow and a few Golden Glow embellishments finish it off.
The fun part is how the card opens! In the video, I show how the scored panels fold and where to attach the greeting piece so the card opens properly. I also stamp a little wheat inside, leaving room for a personal message. “Grateful Heart” makes this a lovely thank you card, though you could choose a different greeting for your occasion.
![]() |
Want to make the same layout with your own supplies? The original Mystery Stamping clue is below. Choose papers and stamps you love, then follow along with the video. You can use a circle or another shape for the focal piece; I chose an Everyday Arches die for mine.
I’d love to see your version! Share your card with me, and find more ways to craft along at CraftWithCheryl.com.
You can buy the bundle to make this card here: Autumn Fields Bundle
Happy Crafting!
💌 Cheryl




Comments
Post a Comment