Welcome!

Welcome to Craft With Cheryl — I’m so glad you’re here 💛

I share weekly card making classes and fun paper crafting ideas using Stampin’ Up! products. Whether you’re brand new or have been crafting for years, you’ll find simple, step-by-step projects you can create right along with me.


🎥 Join Me Live Each Week
Tuesday: Mystery Stamping
Thursday: Card Making Class

🎥 Watch My Latest Class


✂️ My Favorite Tools 💌 Get Free Weekly Tutorial

Let’s get crafting! 😊

Monday, August 10, 2026

Cutest Crew Mystery Craft Box Tutorials Are Now Available!

 If you missed my Cutest Crew Mystery Craft Box, I have good news!

The written tutorials for all 6 projects are now available as a digital tutorial bundle. 🐾

This Mystery Craft Box was such a fun one to design, and these projects quickly became some of my favorites. I used the Cutest Crew Bundle to create a mix of cats, dogs, birds, fun folds, and interactive details — and every project has its own personality.


Inside the tutorial bundle, you’ll find step-by-step directions, measurements, supply lists, and photos to help you recreate each project with your own supplies.

The bundle includes:

  • Blue Bird Card
  • Dog Kickstand Card
  • Double Z-Fold Cat Card
  • Shadowbox Dog Card
  • Slide Out Bird Card
  • Z-Fold Cat Card

One of the things I especially love about this group of projects is how easy they are to personalize.

You don’t have to color the animals exactly as I did. Make them look like your own pets, use your favorite colors, or swap the dogs, cats, and birds around to create completely different versions.





There are also several fun-fold and interactive elements mixed into the bundle, so you get a nice variety of techniques instead of six cards that all feel the same.

The Double Z-Fold Cat Card even includes a spinning kitty! If you’d like to recreate that feature, I use a small bearing for the moving element. You can find the bearings I use in my Amazon Store here:

AMAZON BEARING LINK

Want to make the projects?

The Cutest Crew Tutorial Bundle is available now as a digital download.

You’ll receive the complete tutorial bundle for all 6 projects so you can create them at your own pace using supplies you already have or your own favorite colors and patterns.

👉 Click here to get THE CUTEST CREW TUTORIAL BUNDLE

No physical products are included with this tutorial purchase.

If you make any of the projects, I would love to see what you create! Feel free to tag Craft With Cheryl on social media or send me a picture.

Happy Crafting!

Cheryl

Craft With Cheryl
CraftWithCheryl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment