Hi friends!
Today I’m sharing three Halloween projects featuring the Web of Fun Bundle from Stampin’ Up! We’ll make two handmade cards and one cute treat package, with plenty of simple ideas you can use in your own seasonal crafting.
These projects are festive without being overly complicated. You can recreate them with the same products or adapt the layouts and techniques using supplies you already have.
Project 1: Diagonal Embossed Halloween Card
For the first card, I placed the cardstock diagonally inside the embossing folder. This creates a band of embossed bats across the card instead of covering the entire background.
The bold Happy Halloween greeting and little spider add plenty of personality while keeping the design easy to assemble.
Project 2: Spider Web Halloween Card
The second card features Halloween patterned paper, a vellum spider web, and a stamped spider.
I also die cut the word “happy” from foam to give it extra height and dimension. It’s an easy way to help a detailed greeting stand out against a busy background.
Project 3: Halloween Treat Package
For the final project, I decorated a clear candy bag with a handmade topper.
A stamped sentiment and a few tiny ghost and bat accents turn an ordinary bag of candy into a fun little gift. These would be perfect for party favors, classroom treats, table decorations, or surprise deliveries to friends and neighbors.
Watch the Class
Follow along as I create all three Web of Fun projects step by step.
You can shop the Web of Fun Bundle here: Web Of Fun Bundle
For more free classes, project inspiration, and crafty updates, join my email list at CraftWithCheryl.com.
Thanks so much for crafting with me!
Cheryl



No comments:
Post a Comment