There’s something about fall crafting that makes me want to pull out all the warm colors, leaves and pumpkins — and Glow of Harvest Designer Series Paper gave me plenty to work with!
Glow of Harvest is Stampin’ Up!’s August Product of the Month. It has beautiful autumn designs with a silvery shimmer running through the paper that is hard to fully capture in photos.
During August, you can add the Glow of Harvest Designer Series Paper to a qualifying $75 order for just $5, while supplies last.
And with Double Rewards happening this week, I wouldn’t wait too long if this paper is already on your wish list.
Three Cards — Three Different Looks
I decided to make the paper the common thread through all three projects and then mix in several different products and techniques.
The result was one of those classes where we did a little bit of everything!
Painted Pumpkins
For the first card, I played with the upcoming Painted Pumpkins Bundle.
One of the things I especially enjoyed was experimenting with the layering stencils. I tried the pumpkins both with stamped outlines and with just the stenciled color.
I ended up loving those soft, stenciled pumpkins against the Glow of Harvest paper.
Painted Pumpkins will be available to everyone beginning September 1. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators are able to order it now.
Simply Leaves
The second card uses the Simply Leaves Bundle, which is available now.
I added some embossed texture to the cardstock, stamped leaves in colors pulled from the Designer Series Paper, and let that gorgeous Glow of Harvest pattern fill most of the background.
Sometimes you really don't need to compete with pretty paper!
Hot Foil & Designer Series Paper
The third card turned into a bit of an experiment.
I played with the upcoming Lustrous Leaves and Framed & Fabulous products and even used the reverse hot foil plate to make another image from the foil left after the first pass.
I love getting to use that beautiful foil twice!
Lustrous Leaves and Framed & Fabulous will also be available beginning September 1.
Watch the Full Glow of Harvest Class
In the video, you can see the projects come together from beginning to end, including the Painted Pumpkins stencil demonstration and the entire hot foil experience.
Want to Craft With Me Again?
Registration is now open for Stamping Cross Country Fall 2026, our week-long online crafting experience. We'll have cardmaking, Mystery Stamping, Bingo, prizes, lots of visiting and even Hot Foil Sunday this time around.
You can find Stamping Cross Country registration, my Stampin’ Up! shopping link, and everything currently happening at:
Thanks for crafting with me! ❤️
Cheryl





No comments:
Post a Comment