Monday, March 12, 2018

Happy Easter Banner

I am so excited to share this project with you!  It's one I've wanted to try for awhile.  One thing I discovered after making it, however, is that it is difficult to photograph well.  Here's what I have so far.



What do you think?  Here's a closer look at the word "Happy".


You can see the details better in this picture.

How did I make this?  Well, I used my Large Letter Dies to cut out "Happy Easter" in Melon Mambo Cardstock using the Big Shot.  I then used the large oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies to make the colored "eggs" using the Painted With Love Designer Series Paper.  Next, I used the large Layering Oval to make the frilly background for the "eggs" using Calypso Coral Cardstock.  I used Fast Fuse and Dimensionals to adhere the "egg" pieces together.  I stitched the ends of a piece of Calypso Coral Ribbon from the Sale-a-bration Brochure Ribbon Pack so it will hang on the wall.  Finally, I used mini clothespins to attach the "eggs".  Ta-da!

Only 19 days left to get almost $200 in Stampin' Up! products for only $99 and free shipping during Sale-a-bration!  Everything you (or your friends) order after that is discounted 20% or more.  No obligations!  Only opportunities!  More information here.

Other offers during Sale-a-bration are also leaving soon.  Until March 31st, you get to select free product for every $50 you spend.  If your order (or you and your friends) is $250 or more, you earn $25 extra in Stampin' Rewards.  That would meant at least $50 in free products plus the Sale-a-bration items you earned.

Part 2 of my sampler class is this Thursday from 7-10pm at the Senior Center in Circle.  Here's what my daughter has done on hers so far.  Cost of the class is $15.  It does not include the 12x12 frame.  You are welcome to come make cards with the supplies also.  Cards are $3 each.


Coffee and Card is next Wednesday at the Lunch Box in Circle from 2-5.  Stop in anytime and order a drink from Billie, then make a card or 2 with me! Cards are $3 each.

Hope to craft with you soon!

Cheryl


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment