Monday, March 5, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

I love the Heartfelt Blooms Sale-a-bration stamp set.  It is so versatile!  I have used it for the get-well card below and a thinking of you card too.  It could be used as a beautiful birthday card as well.

I stamped the floral stamp on white, then fuzzy cut the bouquet.  I also randomly stamped the bouquet on the card base. I stamped Sorry from the Sorry for Everything stamp set on Whisper White cardstock.  I used three strips of the Whisper White Organza Ribbon behind the Sorry.  I mounted both parts using dimensionals.
For the inside, I stamped a corner with the bouquet stamp and added a sentiment from the Sorry for Everything set.



On this card, I used the retiring Sweet Sugarplum ribbon and ink along with Crumb Cake cardstock and ink.  I also used a gold faceted gem.

This wonderful set is only available until the end of this month.  To earn it, you must place a $50 order.  To celebrate my 6th anniversary this month, I am sending everyone who orders $50 or more, a free spool of Whisper White Organza Ribbon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment