Friday, March 30, 2018

My Top 5 Sale-a-bration Products

Sale-a-bration ends tomorrow!  I've really enjoyed the free products I've earned this year.  Here are my Top 5.

Heartfelt Blooms didn't grab my attention right away, but after seeing a few examples made with it, I was hooked!  The details on this stamp are amazing.



Lots of Lavender, on the other hand, I fell for immediately!  I love it's simplicity.



I love the three pack of shimmer ribbon!  The Calypso Coral Ribbon was the perfect thing to use to string my Easter Banner together.


On Stampin' Up!'s second release of products for Sale-a-bration, I was totally taken by the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder.  I was able to order it early as a demonstrator. On these cards, I also used a must have from the first release...The Celebrate You Thinlit Dies.  Lucky us!  These two products will be available when the new catalog launches in June!



So there are the top five products I fell in love with and used the most from this year's Sale-a-bration offerings.  It's not too late to order and earn free products or to join my team to start your own business or just be a happy shopper with great perks and discounts!  Click here to check out either option!  It ends March 31st so don't wait!

Have a very Happy Easter!  

Happy Crafting!

Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment