Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Behind on your scrapbooking?

The simplicity Project Life by Stampin' Up! is what I found that I needed!  I am a traditional scrapbooker at heart, but teaching full-time, helping the Farmer, being a happy shopper with Stampin' Up!, AND being a mom to 3 teenagers, I didn't have time.  Enter Project Life!  It is a photo-safe, pocket memory keeping system.  It is so simple and fast!  My pages are done quickly!  The pages below took 15 minutes to complete.  Most of that time was spent selecting photos and cropping them down for the smaller pockets and journaling.  If I ever want to go back and redo the pages, I can (but chances are, that won't happen!).  Stampin' Up! carries 12" x 12" and 6" x 8" albums.  They carry an array of pages too!  There are also punches, pens, Framelits, stamps, and, of course, Project Life Card Collections and accessories!  The products are on pages 162-167 in the Annual Catalog and on page 31 in the Holiday Catalog.  Let me know if you would like a complimentary catalog.

My son has to do a Senior Scrapbook, and Project Life is what he will be using!  I can't wait to see how his turns out!


Here are a few of the products to get you started!

No comments:

Post a Comment