Friday, September 16, 2016

New Little One?

One of the many things that I love about Stampin' Up! is that they offer a line of Project Life Memory Keeping products.  I made these albums for some new little babies who joined our world in May.  I used the 6"x 8" Kraft Album.  I filled it with 2 packages of pages and the Hello Baby Girl Project Life Card Collection and Accessory pack.  I decorated it using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Timeless Textures Stamp Set, Sweet Sugarplum Ribbon, and Burlap Ribbon.  I used Sweet Sugarplum and Pink Pirouette cardstock.  Now the new busy moms just have to pop photos in the pockets, write some information on the cards, and the album is complete!  More time to spend with the little one!  Rumor has it that a grandma or two might want one too!

I'm still learning how to set up my blog page.  Until I get the correct buttons to work here and there, please contact me at CraftingWithMe@gmail.com.  You can also go to my Stampin' Up! page at www.CraftingWithMe.StampinUp.net to order or find more information about upcoming classes and other opportunities.






No comments:

Post a Comment