Sunday, January 7, 2024

What is Sale-a-bration? It's time to find out!


 

Sale-a-bration is the best time of year for Stampin' Up! customers and demonstrators!  There is something extra for everyone!

Stampin' Up! is known for its great rubber stamps, papers, and inks for scrapbooking and other paper crafts.  It has beautiful colors and coordinating products using the same colors so everything can match if you'd like.


Interested in more Stampin' Up! information, follow me on my Stampin' Up! Facebook Page or sign up for my newsletter.


So what's Sale-a-bration?  During Sale-a-bration, for every $50 purchased, customers earn something free!  There are exclusive stamps and papers for you to earn and select. Many of the products coordinate with products from the New January-April Mini Catalog.   Sale-a-bration runs from early January through February.  Shop here now.



Sale-a-bration, Saleabration, SAB, Stampin' Up! Offer




For those who host or spend a little more on their own, $30 MORE in Stampin' Rewards can be earned for free with a $300 order or collection of orders.  Shop here now or contact me for a code to shop with your friends and family!




  Any time is a great time to join Stampin' Up! and become a demonstrator, but Sale-a-bration is the BEST time!  For only $99, you pick $125 in products you love.  Stampin' Up will also send you a sample Paper Pumpkin Kit and other business supplies.  That's the normal offer.  During Sale-a-bration, a FREE Glass Mat Studio is added to the kit as well.  All this still for $99 and free shipping too!  After you get your starter kit, there is no obligation, but there are many opportunities.  You may join for the discount or to begin a business.  You get to decide. I'd love you to join my team!  I will help you in any way that I can to achieve your goals or just craft and have fun!  Join my team now, Craftin' Country! 



Happy Stamping,

Cheryl


 

Interested in more Stampin' Up! information, follow me on my Stampin' Up! Facebook Page or sign up for my newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment