Thursday, January 12, 2017

I'm back!

My Christmas break lasted a little longer than planned!  I'm back in the swing and even just scheduled my first class!  You're invited!  All the information is on my Facebook Page.

Sale-a-bration (which I will often refer to as SAB) and the Occasions Spring Catalog Products are available NOW.  There are so many beautiful things and some fun ones too!  If you are unfamiliar with Sale-a-bration, for every $50 purchase you get to select 1 free exclusive product.

If you watched my Pre-Order Unboxing Video, you know that I really liked the SAB Hey Chick Stamp Set and the Watercolor Pencils and...  Anyway, I tried the Pencils with both the Aqua Painter and the Blender Pen.  Which one do you like better or do you have a preference?


No comments:

Post a Comment