Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Are You a Happy Shopper? I am!

I became a demonstrator because I loved the products!  No one I knew was selling it anymore so I decided to join.  I called around to demonstrators in nearby towns to see who would be the best to join under.  I left a few messages, spoke to one gal, and signed under her.  I've never spoken to her since.  That was March 2012.

It was a struggle at first.  I didn't really have a direction and my mother's health was failing.  I became my own best customer to meet my minimums.  That fall I decided to invite a few friends to a class. Since then I've offered classes as often as I could and have done vendor shows in the fall and spring when I can.  I've built a nice business.

Recently I've been taking classes on how to be a more knowledgeable Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I've learned so much!  (Thank you, Janet!)  Some of the things that I have learned are:

*Any time is a good time to join Stampin' Up!, but there are some GREAT times.  For example, if you join now, you have until the end of March to meet your minimum ($300) for your first full quarter (Jan-March).  That's over 5 months!  Everything you buy or sell until the end of March counts toward that $300 including Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.

*Once you join, there is no obligation to stay a demonstrator.  There are many opportunities, but no obligation.

*When you join, you get $125 worth of product that you pick for $99 with free shipping.

*You also begin to earn Flex Points.  If you earn enough Flex Points from Oct 1 - Sept 30,2017 , you could earn a trip for 2 on an Alaskan Cruise.  There are many other things you can earn.  (This year I earned $80+ worth of free product that I choose whenever I want.) There are extra ways to earn Flex Points for new demos.

*You start earning 20% off all your purchases.

*You start earning 20% from all your customers purchases too.  In time, you could earn more.

*You can earn Stampin' Rewards just like your customers.

*You get to preview and order a month before your customers from new catalogs.

*If you join someone's team, there is help and many perks to getting started.

*Both you and the person whose team you joined get extra perks as well.

*MOST people who join do so as Happy Shoppers and don't really intend to make it a business.  It is always an option, but never necessary.


I'm looking for Happy Shoppers to join my team.  I'd love to share this experience with you!  Maybe even a cruise to Alaska!  Contact me today or click on my Stampin' Up! page tab at the top and click Join The Fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment